No Card, No Start
Posted on 14.07.2020
No Card, No Start laws starting soon
Queensland Attorney-General Yvette D’Ath has announced that the No Card, No Start laws will take effect from Monday, 31 August 2020.
This means you have about 5 weeks to get yourself or your organisation ready for the changes.
Find out more about the changes on the Blue Card website.
- No Card, No Start policy
- Frequency test
- 30-day rule for expiring cards
- Volunteer to paid transfer applications
- Exemption cards for Queensland police and teachers
- Changes in criminal history
- Restricted people and restricted employment
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story