The North Face Explore Fund
Apply for a grant
Posted on 29.07.2022
We (The North Face) are excited to receive applications from passionate groups that work in innovative ways to increase participation in the outdoors and to protect our environment.
Before applying, organisations must meet these initial criteria:
1. Be a not-for-profit, social enterprise or community group
2. Be based and operate in AU or NZ. Projects outside AU or NZ do not qualify.
3. See FAQ for types of projects which are prohibited from applying.
A total of $25,000 is available for funding through our open grant process. Applicants may apply for up to $10,000 in grant funding and a minimum of $5,000. In rare cases, The North Face may award more than $10,000 to specific projects. Whether grants are awarded and the amounts of any such awarded grants are within the sole discretion of The North Face.
The Explore Fund grants are offered in two main categories. Choose the option that most closely aligns with your project.
1. CREATING A COMMUNITY OF NEW EXPLORERS
2. PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
Applications for the 2022 Explore Fund grant are open from 19th July — 28th August.
Have a story to tell or news to share?
Let us know by Submitting a News Story