As an Outdoors Queensland member you have a choice to make – sit back and hope things work out, or – much better – get involved!
You can get involved in a number of ways:
- Share your experiences and knowledge with others
Use the Outdoors Queensland member logo
- Put it on your website and link back to us. This helps drive traffic to both our site and yours
Be a voice for outdoor recreation
- Comment on the issues
- Do the surveys (Click for Member Surveys)
- Respond to our call for input
Connect with social media
- Go to Making Connections! for more ideas on using social media to Get Involved!
Attend the events
- Attend the Coffee & Conversation Zoom meetings
- Keep on top of current issues and what needs to be addressed
- Exhibit – show off what you do
Use the online calendar, What’s On
- List your training events, your upcoming courses and your fundraising drives
Read the monthly Newsletter
- Share it with others
- Talk about the outdoors, talk about Outdoors Queensland
- Encourage others to join
- Stories, activities, book reviews – post them on Facebook!
- Make Outdoors Queensland a vital and relevant tool for outdoor recreation in Queensland
- Make a bequest in your will to Outdoors Queensland and help ensure that generations of Queenslanders to come will be able to get outside and enjoy the benefits of a healthy outdoor lifestyle.
- Make it your first stop for all your outdoor texts. If we don’t carry what you are looking for we can get it in for you. We’ll even add it to the inventory so that others can get it too!
- Tell us about the books you love and why
- Suggest new items for us to stock – books, DVD’s, tools and resources
Looking for staff – looking for a job
- Advertise on our Jobs Available page
- Find out about training and qualifications
- Take on trainees – help to grow the industry in Queensland
- Adventure Activity Standard
- Sport, Fitness and Recreation Training Package
- Forums & workshops
- Park Alerts
- Latest News
- Things to do … and much more!
- Nominate your business
- Nominate your staff
- Come to the dinner